Wednesday 18 September 2019

My Favourite Game

Hey guy/s.
Welcome to my first (official) blog.
In this post, i'll be telling you a little bit about my favourite video game,  The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a single person, roleplaying, open world game which story is a little bit like Game Of Thrones.
I started playing video games when I was 16 years old and got an old PS3 as a novelty gift for Christmas. I didn't take it too seriously until I really got into the storyline and combat featured in the game. I then wanted to learn more about the lore of the series, and started playing the other Elder Scrolls games like Oblivion, the previous game and Elder Scrolls Online, the game released after Skyrim. However, Skyrim remains my favourite one so far. I am eagerly awaiting the release of Elder Scrolls VI, which was announced earlier last year - with no official release date yet.



1 comment:

  1. I liked this blog post and it was put together well. As I can see you really enjoyed the game Skyrim and that you like the game series Elder Scrolls. I can see from the blog that you got sucked into the lore of the game and you find that part of the game the most interesting. I enjoyed reading this.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete

Review Week Comments and Feedback

I haven't received that much feedback since I have not been consistently uploading blogs (I'm sorry!) However, what I have gotten ...