Wednesday 20 November 2019

Review Week Comments and Feedback

I haven't received that much feedback since I have not been consistently uploading blogs (I'm sorry!)
However, what I have gotten so far from people has been really constructive and helpful. I like that people aren't holding back, and are willing to give real advice and help to everyone on the blogs and about their game ideas.
I believe constructive criticism is really important when it comes from other students in the same boat as me, just as much as it is important to get feedback from the lecturers.
With the help of comments and feedback, I gain more inspiration and confidence in my decision making process, how I write my blogs, what I write about, and what my game will turn out to be in the end.
Having to comment on other people's blogs is a really good idea as I get to read and see what my classmates are doing, and what they are writing about, and seeing everyone else's blogs gives me an idea myself of where I think I should be at right now, and where I plan to be in the future. I take inspiration from reading people's blogs, as I have a lot of work to do from this day forward. By reading about everyone else in my class, I know what I have to get done, and I learn new things that I can talk about or add to my own blog.
I know that people really appreciate it when they receive a compliment or positive feedback on their blog, as do I, because it is a really good boost to get and makes you feel really happy to hear that people are enjoying what you've come up with.
I hope to remain consistent from this point forward with my blog uploads and get more comments and give more comments to my classmates and do the best I can to keep up with this module. I know how important feedback is to people, and I feel bad for not doing my best to give my feedback to others. I have also missed out on lots of opportunities for feedback that would've really helped me, so I need to step up my game now... (pardon the pun LOL HAHA).
Anyways, I don't know what else I can add to this post at this point, but I will leave it on a positive note - get ready to see more of my blogs because I have decided I would not like to fail this module. Thanks for checking out my blog, I know it's been a while.
Have an awesome day/night, whenever you check this out. Leave a comment if you want, even just come say hey.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week Comments and Feedback

I haven't received that much feedback since I have not been consistently uploading blogs (I'm sorry!) However, what I have gotten ...